IWASHERE can arrange airport pick up for projects in Tanzania, Zanzibar, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Malawi, Madagascar, India, Nepal, Maldives, Mexico, and Brazil – 46 USD)
• Should you fail to comply with the rules and are expelled from the project, from here on all costs and expenses are at your own risk. There will be no refunds.
• Injuries of any kind are your responsibility and are to be covered by your insurance.
• Lost or stolen items are your responsibility and are to be covered by your own insurance.
• If you wish to change the project after departure, it is your responsibility to get this done. IWASHERE can assist in inquiries - additional costs at your own expense.
• IWASHERE reserves the right to change prices if the exchange rates changes or other circumstances beyond our control, this is justified.
• IWASHERE exempts itself from Errors and omissions - All information (dates, program details, costs, etc.) are based on the information that was available and current at the time.
• IWASHERE is responsible for booking placements on projects, arranging for transportation from the airport in country of destination and accommodation. The rest is at your own risk
• IWASHERE is not covered by the Travel Guarantee Fund.
Deposit / Balance
Your deposit will be deducted from your total amount. The deposit will only be refunded if the project in question is fully booked.
Upon registration on a project, you will be charged a deposit. We will then begin to organize your trip according to your desire. It can take up to 10-14 days for you to receive your project details. You will then receive an invoice for your balance to be paid 3 months before the start of the project. If you join the project less than 3 months before the start of the project, you will be charged your balance when you receive your project details. If you join a project less than 1 month before the start of the project, you will be asked to pay your balance within 3 days and we will submit the project details as soon as possible.
If you exceed payment of your balance by 5 days after the payment deadline, your registration is deleted and your deposit will not be refunded.
Rules for changes and cancellation
If for some reason you have to change your registration, for example in the form of start date or length, this can usually be done, but there will be required a fee. You will receive an invoice that you have to pay within 3 days after we verify your changes. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee placement availability, but will do our best to fulfill your desire.
If you wish to change your country of destination, a fee will be charged, this fee may vary so please contact us for further information.
Cancellation of travel
If you have to cancel your booking, a refund is possible. The amount refundable depends entirely on how early in the process we are informed:
• Cancellations made 3 months or more before the start of the project, the full amount minus your deposit 206 USD will be refunded.
• Cancellations made between 2 & 3 months before the start of the project, your deposit + 50% of the program fee will not be refunded.
• Cancellations made less than 2 months before the start of the project, will be not refunded.
• Cancellations after you have started you first day on the project will not be refunded.